Mac Tel, (previously termed parafoveal telangiectasia)
OCT scans...2 scans throught the same eye, showing oedema in the foveal area. HbA1c was 5.9%. There has been no change over a year. Good vision (6/9). Other eye not affected. Enlarge
- Role of intravitreal bevacizumab in adult onset Coats' disease.
- Thirty-month follow-up after intravitreal bevacizumab in progressive idiopathic macular telangiectasia type 2 Long term GACEO13
- Bevacizumab for the treatment of pediatric retinal and choroidal diseases.
- autofluorescence Retina 14
- I lipid, small amounts
- II lipid without exudates: metamorphopsia
- III occlusive